Quantity Surveying and Contract Administration
We are Chartered Quantity Surveyors and quantity surveying remains at the core of our business.
Combining traditional surveying skills with modern business practices, we provide a level of professional service that is recognised and valued by our clients.
Good cost management is at the very heart of every construction project. We aim to reduce risk and provide greater cost certainty for our clients.
With an emphasis on achieving value for money we provide advice on the economics of design and materials, that enable informed decisions to be made. This is done by working closely with clients and all members of the design team, at every stage of the project.
Core services include:
- Preparation of feasibility estimates and budgets at the earliest stage of the project
- Cost advice and updating the cost plan as the project moves forward
- Advice on suitable procurement routes tailored to the Client’s needs, funding, and attitude to risk
- Contractor selection
- Preparation of bills of quantities and schedules of work
- Preparation of Employer’s Requirements for design and build projects
- Analysing and reporting on tenders
- Preparation of detailed contract documents using JCT, NEC, PCC, or other bespoke agreements
- Carrying out interim valuations during construction
- Cost reporting and financial updates
- Cost control and monitoring throughout the duration of the project
- Negotiating and agreeing final accounts
- Providing advice on construction contract procedures and disputes
- Value engineering and value management
- Risk management
- Life Cycle Costing
We aim to act as the Clients trusted advisor regarding all commercial matters, both before and during the construction phase and right through to delivery of the finished project.